Saturday 26 January 2019

'Maha Souram' English E Book released today

According to Indian calendar, today is pushya krishna saptami, the birthday of Swami Vivekananda. So, I am releasing 'Maha Souram' English E book today.

Swami Vivekananda, on his last day, said to his disciples 'You need to write commentaries on the wonderful mantras hidden in the Vedas and let the world know their real meanings'.

He said these immortal words, citing the following mantra from the Taittiriya Upanishad 

'antarena taluke| sa esa stana ivavalambate| sendra yoni:| yatrasou kesantou vivartate| vyapohya sirsakapale| 

I described in my first book sri vidya rahasyam (The secret of Sri Vidya, in Enlgish) how this wonderful mantra was suggesting khecari yoga. Maha Souram too is a wonderful compendium of powerful Sun mantras which have deep esoteric meanings. So, I am releasing this book today, on the auspicious birthday of Swami Vivekananda.

I believe that this English book will be much appreciated by the international readers who cannot understand the original Telugu book. Like my other books, this book also is available from https://mapanchawati.org/publications/.

2019 will see many more invaluable books from my pen and I promise they will become treats to the spiritually hungry souls worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.