Saturday 2 July 2022

Our new book 'Pranagnihotra Upanishad' is released today

A new book is being released from our organisation. It is the 47th book from my pen and is named as  'Pranagnihotra Upanishad'. It is available as a free book from Google play books.

Earlier, this book has been released with my commentary in Telugu language. Now it is available in English, for the sake of international readers.

On this occassion, I would like to thank Gayatri who has very ably translated my Telugu work into Enlgish. I hope she will be able to translate many of my Telugu books into English in the near future.

This book can be dowloaded freely from Google play books here 

We hope the readers will be delighted to go through this ancient work from the Vedas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.