Thursday 22 December 2022

We got our own stall in Hyderabad Book Exhibition - 2022

 


Hyderabad is hosting the annual Book Exhibition from today for 10 days. I am glad to announce that we got our own stall in it. Our stall number is 62.

In the past years, especially before Covid-19, we used to keep our books in the stalls owned by other publishers, but this year onwards we have our own stall. 

We will organize a similar stall in the Vijayawada Book Festival also, that will happen sometime in January 2023.

Earlier, readers who wanted to buy my books from the annual Book Exhibitions either at Hyderabad or Vijayawada, used to mail me inquiring about where to get them. Now they can directly go to our stall and buy them.

Additionally, you can also talk to my people who are managing the stall. You can ask them any questions about our organisation, our Ashram, our path or about Hinduism in general. Even though, I am currently in USA, my dedicated disciples are organizing the show at Hyderabad.

You can see some of the inauguration photos of our stall here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.