Wednesday 17 May 2023

Spiritual Astrology

In the past, I had seen a peculiar thing happening many times. People who are running good dasas in their lives happen to come and meet me. It happens not for everyone, but for those who were connected to me from past births. It happened again. A woman in her thirties came to me in Hyderabad, all the way searching for my address and cleared her doubts by talking to me for a couple of hours. She said she had read a few of my books.

Excerpts from that talk for the readers of my blog.

1. Is karma cancelled by remedies? If so, even after performing remedies like homas etc, why problems still remain the same?

Ans: Remedies certainly do cancel out karma, if correct remedies are done in correct way. Not every karma needs homas to be performed. One should take medicine according to the illness. Remedies prescribed by commercial astrologers never work because they are just businessmen. A remedy should exactly match with the problem hauting you. All these people should be without hypocrisy - the one who is seeking the remedy, the one who is prescribing it and the one who is doing it for you. Only then the remedy works, not otherwise.

2. If so, why even bigshots are getting homas done for them?

Ans: Forget about the so-called bigshots, I dont consider them so. Only those who got black money spend it on such things. A man who earns money through righeteous means will never run after such astrologers. He never spends his hard earned money on such remedies.

3. If they find the remedies ineffective, why do they get them done again and again?

Ans: Tell me one thing. Is everyone who is successful in life, doing such remedies? No. Fake astrologers are thriving on the fear factor that haunts the believers. It is just religious blackmail. Thats all. 

4. What kind of remedies you prescribe?

Ans: Not these kind of remedies. These are like taking a pain killer for cancer. Temples, rituals, homas are not real remedies. First of all, you need to change your life style. This is the remedy I usually suggest. 

5. Why do you teach astrology at all?

Ans: My idea is to teach the real science of astrology to the real seekers. Falsehood reigns supreme if truth keeps silent. That is why I teach astrology. 

6. Do the Shashtyamsa Chart (D-60) reveal past birth?

Ans: There is no relation to that with the past birth. Some section of astrologers teach that way, which I dont believe in. Truth is different. 

7. Which amsa chakras do you see, for your analysis?

Ans: Usually, I dont go beyond Rasi and Navamsa charts. This is the ancient method that is being followed by traditional astrologers of India since times immemorial. They reveal everything. Only very rarely do I look into other divisional charts.

8. Does the Rasi chakra itself reveal past birth?

Ans: By all means. If you are experienced you can know. 

9. Today's astrolgoers are earning a lot by prescribing remedies left and right. I know some such people. Are they not gathering more bad karma for themselves by doing so?

Ans: They are. But they dont feel any rough weather when good dasas are running in their lives. Once the dasas change for worse, they get beaten up by destiny.

10. Do they suffer in this life or it gets postponed to a future birth?

Ans: Both are possible. It can be many more ways. If you want to understand the scheme of karma, you must have yoga drishti. If not, you cannot understand it ever. 

11. In your view, how should an astologer conduct himself?

Ans: He should live like a sage. He should not marry if possible, should not crave for money, should not have luxury items in his home, no TV and no mobile. He should eat once a day, sleep on bare floor and be doing sadhana. 

12. Is mantra sadhana a must for an astrologer? Can I not study astrology just like I do mathematics?

Ans: Mantra sadhana is needed. Astrology is not mere mathematics. One needs intuition to be a good astrologer. It comes only from sadhana. 

13. Will anyone be able to do all such things ever?

Ans: Only a few could do them, not everyone.

14. Do you teach all these?

Ans: Not for all. I teach those who I like. It depends on their personality. All my inner circle disciples are such. 

15. What should one do if he wants to learn from you?

Ans: You need to become my disciple and walk in my path. You need to walk in the path I walked myself. We call this path 'Panchawati way'. 

16. Why do you hate visiting holy places?

Ans: Not exactly. One should go there in right spirit. I dont like visiting holy places just like going for a picnic. You need to do it like a sadhana. 

17. I felt great peace in Arunachalam and Varanasi. Was it real?

Ans: For you it was real. Yes, they do have that aura. Not only there, in many such places, there is peace. But you need to be in the right state to feel it. 

18. Nowadays, in every holy place we find a sea of people and noise. How to feel the peace at such places?

Ans: You need to keep your mind above the people and noise. Being amid people, you should be above them. Or, just dont go to such places during festivals. Be in your home and do sadhana, It is the best thing to do. 

19. What do you call your style of astrology?

Ans: You can call it Spiritual Astrology. 

20. What happens if I follow it?

Ans: Same thing that happens if you walk in my sadhana path. Your karma gets cleaned up. You will reach fulfilment in life. 

21. Do I not be successful in life?

Ans: You will reach a state where you will remain the same, in happinss and misery. Nobody's life will be exactly according to his plan. This is true irrespective of your remedies. If you understand this simple truth, you dont need astrology anymore.

22. If that be the case, why should learn astrology from you at all?

Ans: I never force you to learn from me. Dont do it if you dont want. 

23. Suppose we look at a chart, will its bad karma gets transferred to us?

Ans: By mere analysis, you will get a little fo it to yourself. If you prescribe remedies, you will be affected severely. You will suffer surely from that.

24. Can we not learn astrlogy without touching remedial portion?

Ans: You can learn as a hobby. But why? You will feel like looking into everybody's chart and suffer thereby. Occult is not a joke. Never play with that.

25. You walked a long way in your life. How do you feel now?

Ans: Nothing special.

26. What should I do to learn astrology from you?

Ans: Come to our retreats and learn.

27. Your advice to astrologers?

Ans: First clear your karma, then you can think of the world. 

She was satisfied with my answers and went away. I never saw her again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.