Friday 5 July 2024

The Wine House


Today we release our 65th book 'The Wine House'.

This is the English translation of my Telugu original 'Madhu Shala' which was received well by the Telugu readers. So, we wanted to make it available to the world at large by presenting its English version.

I am thankful to my disciples who completed the translation within a short span of two months. Not only Enlish, this book has already been translated into Hindi as well. It will be released in a week or so. 

Sometime back I said that all my books will be available in three languages viz., Telugu,Hindi and English. This is a step in that direction. 

Soon, this book will be available in print. For now, only E book is released. 

This book is a boon for those who like solitary meditation. Not only that, my whole philosophy can easily be understood by going through this little book attentively.

Try it and let me know your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.