Monday 12 July 2021

Our latest book 'Musings' released today

Are you wondering why no books were released from us in the recent past? Wait ! A wonderful and life changing book 'Musings' is getting ready for you.

It is being released today because today is my birthday according to dates. Today, I complete 59 years and step into 60.

To tell you plainly, the one thing that I hate in this world is sitting lazily doing nothing. So, in my apparently silent period, a voluminous spiritual book which is the Bible of my path is getting ready.

To know how this book was born, you need to slightly go back into the past.

Ever since Panchawati Google group was started in 2010, I have been answering the spiritual questions of hundreds of seekers and guiding those of them who were eager to walk in my path. That was how, in these ten years, voluminous material covering about 1000 pages has come into existence.

In my blogs, I write only superficial stuff, leaving the real deeper things to be explained in the group and the personal matters to be discussed in person. Apart from this, there are many essays I have written explaining to my followers, the spiritual path I followed from my childhood and the experiences I had therein. Grouping 360 such essays together, we made this book. This invaluable book is the product of tireless labor of ten years. It is released as an English E-Book for now, pending its Telugu version for future release.

Vishwanadha Satyanarayana, the famous Telugu poet of the last century authored a very well known book 'Veyi Padagalu' which can be translated as 'Thousand hoods'. It is a voluminous classical novel in Telugu literature. Chalam, another famous writer of the same period, and also a staunch devotee of Ramana Maharshi, wrote his experiences and reminiscences as 'Musings' which I have read in my youth. The word 'Musings' was first used by Samuel Tayler in 1794 in his book 'Spiritual Musings'. Chalam, being educated in English, took that word for the title of his book.  I think I have followed the above writers in using the same word as the title of my latest book.

In consonance with my experience in the area of worship of Sun god from my childhood, I decided the number of essays in the book to be 360. They are the number of days in a Savana year and also denote the rays of light emitted by the Sun.

This book is our Veda, our Gita and our Upanishad.

After reading this book, you will very clearly understand me and my ideology. This book is a compendium of many ideas viz., vedanta, yoga, tantra, Astrology, my sadhana path, my experiences and above all, many secrets of the spiritual path. I can dare say that this is my lifetime work. If you go through these 360 topics and understand them clearly, nothing will be left for you to know in the field of spiritual literature.

We have a saying in Sanskrit, 'Yanna Bharate, tanna Bharate'. It means 'What is not in (Maha) Bharat, is not in Bharat (India)'. I say the same thing about this book very humbly. Each and every essay of this book will make you think deeply about your life, spirituality and their connection. So, you cannot finish this book like a novel. By reading and understanding one topic per a day, you will take a full year to complete this book. Thus, it will become your sadhana and your meditation which will eventually open up many hitherto unknown avenues of light and insight in your life. That is why I say it is a life changing work. 

There are many who asked me in the past, 'Why is it so difficult to understand you? You say one thing now and another thing tomorrow. How to reconcile your views which seem to be so different from one another?'

I gave them a reply.

'The Sun is not the same in all the twelve months. That does not mean he is not the same Sun. If you want to know him, you have to know him in all his moods and colors. You need to remove your spectacles and look at him directly. By doing so, you will not lose your eyesight, but will get a new vision, the vision of light and truth. That is how you enter into the world of light'.

I have been writing for the past ten years, in my Telugu blog extensively, and in my English blog occasionally, on different topics like spirituality, yoga, Astrology, Martial arts, Occult, social issues, individual issues, politics, arts, music etc., which might confuse a casual reader. However, my near and dear ones never undergo such trouble because they know my mind very well.

The work of translation into Telugu will begin shortly and the Telugu book will be released by July 2022, if everything goes well.

My heartfelt thanks to my wife and my disciples who helped me in this work, and also to Sri Anand Kumar (Detroit) for his affectionate foreword. Similarly, my thanks to all my disciples and members of PSF who supported me in writing this book.

You can have this English E-book, from google books, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.