Saturday 22 October 2022

Birthday of UG – Talk with GG - 4

I continued – “You may go ahead with your questions”.

Venkat – “Why did you establish Panchawati spiritual foundation?”

I replied – “I walked on the path of sadhana since my childhood days. I tried various paths of sadhana and various upasanas. For example, I tried ‘Kala Bhairava Sadhana’ at the age of twelve. This in itself should explain what I did later. In the next 48 years, I searched through hundreds of scriptures. My life is filled with two things, sadhana and research. I crossed paths and gained many ‘vidyas’ on my way. However I give no importance to them. Only sadhana was of prime importance.

In this lengthy journey, I understood what sadhana actually meant, various religions and their respective sadhana methods, their stances in driving human consciousness towards God, the values they hold and how far they have been successful, what is a true path and what is false, the way ahead for the world, the path people have chosen, the lives of Gurus, their experiences, the differences in their spiritual potential and the place of everything in the grand scheme of universe.

Based on this understanding, when I observed the condition of human race, I realized that everyone was treading on wrong paths. Those following rituals associated with a particular religion are no way near the right track. Those high on ego would pay no heed to the truth. Only when they encounter highly turbulent situations would they realize the truth. Prior to it, they will not pay heed to any warnings. Even then, they may not understand. A few are good people and true to their selves and not self-centered. I wanted to shorten their search for truth and show them the actual path of sadhana.

I searched a lot from my childhood. I underwent a lot of turmoil both internally and externally. After a lot of effort, I understood the whole concept. I wanted to help those sincere souls who were in the same quest, but confused and tormented in the hands of false Gurus. This is the reason for establishing ‘Panchawati’.

All these years, I have never openly declared ‘I am knowledgeable, I have accomplished a lot’ about myself. I maintained a low profile throughout my career. Not even my close friends or relatives are aware that I have accomplished so much. After remaining silent for 38 years, I started expressing myself from the past ten years guiding the few who approached me. I preached and corrected only these few. Those who listened, followed me and those who did not want left me. A few could sync with me totally and a few left after staying for a few years.

Many were jealous of me and a few were scared. Few others ridiculed me. A few more tried to use me for their personal gains. A few eyed on the information and the knowledge I had. I knew their intentions. But I cared none. Neither did I refuse anyone. I welcomed when someone wanted to walk with me and accepted when they wanted to part ways. I agreed both - when they said ‘You are our life’ and when they said ‘I do not like you’ or when they said ‘You are a scamster’ or when they said ‘you are the best amongst everyone we came across’. It was all their perception. They understood me according to their maturity. Why should I disagree?

I walk on my path. If someone wants to accompany me, I guide them. I ignore the others. This will continue in the future as well”.

I have no big dreams of transforming the world. I know that it is of no use. It will never take a firm stand without discrepancies. If everything was fool-proof, it would not be complete. No single person is capable of leading the entire humanity to God and salvation. It is impossible. I already told you, I would guide only those willing to walk with me. I will preach my thoughts only in my vicinity. I will not reach beyond this limit.

But these days, my limits have extended. We can influence someone on the other side of the globe from our home. There are thousands who sync with my thoughts and follow me irrespective of the physical distance. I will guide them on my path. I will guide them to salvation and fulfilment. This is the reason for starting ‘Panchawati’.”

Venkat asked another question – “Sri Ramakrishna said a story. A place near a lake was used as a dump yard and could not be bettered despite anyone’s efforts. Only when the king himself got involved and ordered it to be cleaned, the people followed his orders. Only the utmost authority can get some things into action. Similarly, ‘One cannot preach the world unless God permits it’. Did you also receive any such command from God to preach people? Did you establish Panchawati in accordance with such an indication?

I laughed.

“No. Unlike in the movies, no God came across in a physical form and asked me to start Panchawati. The will of God can be seen in many ways. A selfless thought that arises from a pure mind can also be considered as a will of God. It will fructify for sure. I felt this happen within me and started ‘Panchawati’. Not otherwise. In due course of time, it was proven that my intention was true. Today, I am able to guide many to God via the path of sadhana. I do not need any more proof that God’s will is on my side.”

(To be continued…)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.