Tuesday 21 February 2023

Yehovah or Allah, who is stronger?

Today I got up early from my bed, with a haunting morning doubt.

Between Allah and Yehovah who is stronger? was the great doubt I had.

Usually, I clear all my doubts, not by looking at the Internet, but by asking karna pisachi, the 'all knowing goblin' a tantrc hobgoblin which answers all your doubts if you know how to contact it.

My doubt was a genuine one.

Syria and Turkiye did not fully wake up from the last earthquke, before being hit by another quake yesterday. This time about 300 people were injured. Seems there are no people left over there to get freshly injured in quakes.

Meanwhile, karna pisachi answered my doubt, 'Undoutedly, Yehovah is stronger'

'Explain', I demanded.

The goblin laughed.

'Very simple. Syria and Turkiye pray to Allah, while Israel prays Yehovah. We know Syria has been fighting Israel for a long time. So, there is a clear war going on between Allah and Yehovah. There are repeated earthquakes on Allah side. What does this mean? Yehovah is winning and Allah is losing. As simple as that', the goblin answered.

I was surprised to listen to her strange logic. 

'Oh. Is it? Then, Pakistan has defaulted and became a beggar country. Very soon, there will be civil war over there and it may split into four countries. It also prays to Allah very devotedly. Then why Allah is not saving Pakistan?' I asked it naively.

'I think you are suffering from senile dementia. What is the problem in understanding it? Allah is in distress in Syria and Turkiye, bombarded by earthquakes and yesterday's missile from Israel. How can he turn around to save Pakistan? Can't he have a little breathing space?' It shouted at me angrily.

'So, you say, among the two. Yehovah is stronger?' I asked again.

'Without any doubt. You see, Yehovah is the oldest of all. Allah, Jesus everyone came after him. So, he is undoubtedly the oldest and the strongest' it said firmly.

I understood one thing instantly.

Humans will do well to forsake all their religions and start praying to Yehovah immediately, because he is the strongest of all gods.

'Do you want everyone to be converted to Judaism?' I asked it again.

She became terribly angry with me.

'Into the bath room, now' it shouted pointing its finger to the bath room.

I got up from by bed and ran into the bath room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.