Monday 28 May 2018

Hidden meanings of 'Lalita Sahasra Nama' E Book released

On March 22nd, I had an accident which badly damaged my right knee. I was advised to take rest for about three months.

Taking this leisure time as an opportunity given by Divine Mother, I did a few things.

Firstly, I revised my Telugu and English books on Sri Vidya and published their second editions.

Then, I translated my Telugu book on 'Lalita Sahasra Namas' into English the E book of which is being released today. It is named as - 'Hidden meanings of Lalita Sahasranama'
or The thousand names of Goddess Lalita
(Astro - Vedanta - Yoga - Tantra perspective)

I take pride in announcing that a book of this kind which explains the deepest secrets of the 'thousand names' has never been available for the readers till today.

I am grateful to my wife and my USA disciples who assisted me greatly in writing this book.

This book is available online at https://mapanchawati.org/publications/ .

I hope this book will serve as a handbook of the deepest secrets of Indian religion, explained from the perspective of Indian Astrology, Vedanta, Yoga and Tantra.

Our next book - 'Medical Astrology - Part I (With examples of 100 live Astro charts)' - will be released very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.