Sunday 1 March 2020

Our latest E book on Vipassana Meditation released today

I am delighted to announce the release of our new E Book, - 'Journey to Infinite Mindfulness'. This has been translated from our Telugu book 'Maha Smriti Prasthana Sutram' which was released recently.

My thanks go to my disciples Akhila and Sri Lalita for helping me in the translation work. I also thank my another disciple Mr. Praveen for designing the cover pages of this book so beautifully.

This is an authoritative work on Lord Buddha's 'Vipassana Meditation' commented upon according to my path and understanding.

As usual, similar to my other books, this book also is available on https://mapanchawati.org/publications/ for the interested readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.